- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- QPCOMP is an extremely robust algorithm for solving...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...