- Referenced in 49 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis of space inflatable load-carrying structures This ... effects are also included in our analysis. Pseudo-beam method is presented based ... inflatable support frame subjected to a compression force. The wrinkling stress and region characteristics...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- including dimensionality reduction, data compression and clustering, and computation of pseudo-inverses. In many cases...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mapped to easy-to-read pseudo code instructions, based on an intermediate representation specifically designed ... structural components like the interpreter loop and compress instruction sequences by filtering out semantically redundant...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- computers. The package description is extensive, containing pseudo-code summaries of the primary algorithms, summaries ... popular sparse matrix storage formats: Harwell-Boeing, compressed column storage, and coordinates. Input and output...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- thus can model wave breaking. An artificial compressibility method is used to formulate the incompressible ... solving a steady-state problem in a pseudo-time domain. AMAZON-SC has been validated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- method for the solution of compressible flows, using Cartesian grids (CGs). A unique feature that ... trivial problem for a CG. The resulting pseudo-finite-element formulation leads to a very...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...