- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...