- Referenced in 29 articles
- Fast Algorithms for Approximating the Pseudospectral Abscissa and Pseudospectral Radius. A MATLAB package for approximating...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- pseudospectral differentiation techniques in order to get numerical approximations of the relevant characteristic eigenvalues. This ... resume the main features of the underlying pseudospectral approach...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- computational aspects of the pseudospectral approximation of optimal control problems and explains how various model...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- local discretizations. Pseudospectral methods solve optimal control problems by approximating the time-dependent variables using...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- increasing the accuracy of discrete Chebyshev approximations of discontinuous functions by reducing or eliminating ... postprocessing method for the Chebyshev Collocation (Pseudospectral) or Chebyshev Spectral Viscosity methods for solving Partial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- rigid substrate is described. The flat surface approximation reduces the full treatment to three-dimensional ... discrete, cylindrical coordinate representation. A pseudospectral strategy is used to evaluate efficiently the Hamiltonian operation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- quantum vortex reconnections. Although Fourier series approximation is ubiquitous in computational physics owing ... framework of quantum vortex reconnections, where pseudospectral Fourier methods are commonly used and local high...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...