- Referenced in 29 articles
- indirect approach to advancing front quad meshing. $Q$-Morph is a new algorithm for generating...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Blossom-Quad: a non-uniform quadrilateral mesh generator using a minimum cost perfect matching algorithm ... indirect way of producing all-quad meshes is presented. The method takes advantage ... Blossom-Quad algorithm is compared with standard indirect procedures. Meshes produced by the new approach...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Robust Quad Mesh Extraction. The most popular and actively researched class of quad remeshing techniques ... family of parametrization based quad meshing methods. They all strive to generate an integer-grid ... integer iso-lines forms a quad mesh when mapped back onto the surface ... materialization of an actual quad mesh from the mere ”quad texture”. Quad (mesh) extraction...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- method for robust quad mesh extraction from Integer-Grid Maps with imperfections. Integer-Grid Maps ... most state-of-the-art quad meshing methods such as QuadCover or our own Mixed...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Mesh for the interior and exterior to the level set. Triangle-Tet or Quad...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element meshes. We present an efficient Matlab code ... extension of linear triangles and bilinear quads. The code also features a modular structure ... issues pertaining to the use of unstructured meshes and arbitrary design domains in topology optimization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Extrude mesh. In addition, new quad mesh and embedded boundary Cartesian mesh algorithm (EBMesh...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...