- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...