- Referenced in 1245 articles
- linear constraints, but also quasiconvex-quadratic constraints and positive semi-definiteness constraints. Complex valued entries...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- problem of minimizing a quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This QP is still difficult ... particular it is NP-hard when the quadratic objective is nonconvex. On the other hand...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective ... smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite ... started. Easy to use : you define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- quadratic programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint functions...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Lagrangian function and a linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved ... nodes of the distributed system, objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously at predetermined...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- rigorous global solution of quadratic constraint satisfaction problems. Global Optimization Laboratory is an easy ... testing and development platform for solving quadratic constraint satisfaction problems, written in Matlab. All implemented...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling of systems ... polytopic uncertainties. Users can add custom constraints, such as polytopic, contraction, or collision avoidance constraints...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- provides subroutines to define the objective and constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction ... solution of a QP subproblem. Bounds, linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- objective function and to the constraints. The primary optimization problem is therefore replaced with ... sequence of approximate quadratic subproblems with non-negativity constraints on the dual variables. Because each...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- minimizing a convex quadratic function subject to both equality and inequality constraints. SQOPT may also ... appear in the quadratic term, or the number of active constraints and bounds is nearly ... quadratic problems with sparse constraint matrices. A quadratic term 1/2x’Hx in the objective function ... elastic bounds on any number of constraints and variables. SQOPT is part of the SNOPT...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- thousands. It is effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex ... effective for nonlinear regression, problems with complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- mathematical programs with quadratic objectives and affine variational inequality constraints. We describe a technique ... mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints, MPEC. A QPEC is a quadratic MPEC, that ... problem whose objective function is quadratic, first-level constraints are linear, and second-level (equilibrium...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- used for MICQP problems with convex quadratic constraints. In this paper we show...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solving optimization problems with quadratic objective and bilinear matrix inequality constraints. It is aimed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs). This includes linear (LPs), quadratic (QPs), and quadratically-constrained...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- family of trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution ... class of minimization problems with nonlinear equality constraints and simple bounds on some ... strict feasibility with respect to the bound constraints by using an affine scaling method proposed ... quadratic. The results given here include, as special cases, current results for only equality constraints...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- linear constraints. Subroutine PMIN, intended for minimax optimization, is based on a sequential quadratic programming...