- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The design of MA48: A code for the...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...