- Referenced in 446 articles
- matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS AND RELATED QUADRATURE RULES...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- methods are available for numerical integration: Quadrature or adaptive quadrature. In both cases ... make sure that a sufficient number of quadrature points has been used by comparing solutions ... with different numbers quadrature points. In most cases adaptive quadrature will perform better than ordinary ... quadrature. This is particularly the case if the cluster sizes are large and the responses...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- generating orthogonal polynomials and Gauss‐type quadrature rules. A collection of subroutines and examples ... zeros of orthogonal polynomials and Gauss-type quadrature rules, for which routines are also provided...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- class of variable-order Gaussian quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- creation of cluster trees, visualization and numerical quadrature. This is a work in progress...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Implementing Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature, I methodology and experience. Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature is a particularly important ... automatic quadrature scheme for a variety of reasons, especially the high accuracy obtained from relatively...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- available, the principal ones being adaptive Gaussian quadrature and a first-order Taylor series approximation...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- which performs construction of orthogonal polynomials and quadrature formulas. The package is implemented almost...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- quadgk: Numerically evaluate integral, adaptive Gauss-Kronrod quadrature, q = quadgk(fun,a,b) attempts ... using high-order global adaptive quadrature and default error tolerances. The function...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- systems. Assuming only basic knowledge of numerical quadrature and Runge-Kutta methods, this self-contained...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Julia package to compute n-point Gauss quadrature nodes and weights to 16-digit accuracy...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- marginal maximum likelihood using the Gauss-Hermite quadrature rule. The capabilities and features...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- common numerical alternative, 20-point Gaussian quadrature, begins to fail. By using a simple matrix ... compares the ability of 20-point Gaussian quadrature and our new method to obtain ... failed to converge with 20-point Gaussian quadrature, whereas the new method allowed convergence...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CADRE: An algorithm for numerical quadrature. This chapter discusses the program CADRE — an algorithm ... numerical quadrature. The program employs an adaptive scheme whereby CADRE is found...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- identification of symmetric quadrature rules for finite element methods. In this paper we describe ... methodology for the identification of symmetric quadrature rules inside of quadrilaterals, triangles, tetrahedra, prisms, pyramids...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature rules that are exact for a mixture...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 840: Computation of grid points, quadrature weights and derivatives for spectral element methods using ... bases: the grid points $x_j$, the quadrature weights $w_j$, and the values...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- functions over a collection of regions, i.e., quadrature and cubature. The current version allows this...