- Referenced in 313 articles
- matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS AND RELATED QUADRATURE RULES...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- generating orthogonal polynomials and Gauss‐type quadrature rules. A collection of subroutines and examples ... zeros of orthogonal polynomials and Gauss-type quadrature rules, for which routines are also provided...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Implementing Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature, I methodology and experience. Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature is a particularly important ... automatic quadrature scheme for a variety of reasons, especially the high accuracy obtained from relatively...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- methods are available for numerical integration: Quadrature or adaptive quadrature. In both cases ... make sure that a sufficient number of quadrature points has been used by comparing solutions ... with different numbers quadrature points. In most cases adaptive quadrature will perform better than ordinary ... quadrature. This is particularly the case if the cluster sizes are large and the responses...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- which performs construction of orthogonal polynomials and quadrature formulas. The package is implemented almost...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- creation of cluster trees, visualization and numerical quadrature. This is a work in progress...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- class of variable-order Gaussian quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- available, the principal ones being adaptive Gaussian quadrature and a first-order Taylor series approximation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CADRE: An algorithm for numerical quadrature. This chapter discusses the program CADRE — an algorithm ... numerical quadrature. The program employs an adaptive scheme whereby CADRE is found...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature rules that are exact for a mixture...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- functions over a collection of regions, i.e., quadrature and cubature. The current version allows this...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 840: Computation of grid points, quadrature weights and derivatives for spectral element methods using ... bases: the grid points $x_j$, the quadrature weights $w_j$, and the values...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- quadgk: Numerically evaluate integral, adaptive Gauss-Kronrod quadrature, q = quadgk(fun,a,b) attempts ... using high-order global adaptive quadrature and default error tolerances. The function...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- many programmers. New topics, such as Gaussian quadrature, adaptive Simpson’s integration, and discrete orthogonal...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Julia package to compute n-point Gauss quadrature nodes and weights to 16-digit accuracy...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- computation of Gauss-Szego quadrature rules. Our programs utilize the Schur parametrization to compute...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- marginal maximum likelihood using the Gauss-Hermite quadrature rule. The capabilities and features...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- nodes and weights in rational Gauss-Chebyshev quadrature formulas. Under certain conditions on the poles ... interpolation points (and, if required, the quadrature weights) is implemented as a Matlab program...