- Referenced in 2 articles
- extension of CTL (resp. LTL) with variables, quantifiers, and predicates over the stack (needed...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ProB: an automated analysis toolset for the B...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- CVC4 is an efficient open-source automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GraphLog: a visual formalism for real life recursion...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CaDiCaL Simplified Satisfiability Solver: The goal of CaDiCaL...