- Referenced in 4 articles
- single site mutations in proteins, using a linear combination of statistical potentials whose coefficients depend ... data is also expected to have significant implications in the prediction and the analysis ... average concentration of structural weaknesses is detected, quantifying how these sites have been optimized...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- In this paper we describe QuBE++, an efficient...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The Polyhedral Library (PolyLib for short) operates on...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...