- Referenced in 1 article
- EcoMem: An R package for quantifying ecological memory- Ecological processes may exhibit memory to past ... future disturbance. Understanding the role of ecological memory in shaping ecosystem responses to disturbance under ... developed EcoMem, an R package for quantifying ecological memory functions using common environmental time series ... functions. EcoMem allows users to quantify ecological memory for a wide range of ecosystem processes...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package devtools: Tools to Make Developing R...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- pplacer: Linear time maximum-likelihood and Bayesian phylogenetic...