- Referenced in 5 articles
- numerical integrations to dynamically compute trajectories of select TLM ratios for TL-moment ratio diagram ... implemented along with 13 operators on quantile functions that are useful in reliability, lifetime ... Generalized (Gen.) Exp. Poisson [L], Gen. Extreme Value [L], Gen. Lambda [L,TL], Gen. Logistic...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...