- Referenced in 12 articles
- Descent Algorithm for High-dimensional Nonconvex Penalized Quantile Regression. This algorithm combines the coordinate descent ... different method: the cross validation and BIC for quantile regression model. Details are described...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Charts via Regression Quantiles. Fits non-crossing regression quantiles as a function of linear covariates...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package rqPen: Penalized Quantile Regression. Performs penalized quantile regression for LASSO, SCAD and MCP functions ... generates lambdas and evaluates different models with cross validation or BIC, including a large...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Kernelmatrix. Package estimates quantiles individually but an Implementation of non crossing constraints coming soon. Function...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- product’s degradation path. The cross-platform package iDEMO (integrated degradation models) is developed ... mean-time-to-failure and q-th quantile, and their corresponding confidence intervals based...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 751: TRIPACK: A constrained two-dimensional Delaunay...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...