- Referenced in 12 articles
- Quantitative Feedback Theory (QFT) Frequency Domain Control Design Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB functions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- user-friendly CAD tool for QFT (Quantitative Feedback Theory) robust control systems design. Developed...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...