- Referenced in 3 articles
- extracting heretofore unavailable information about the flows of material or energy in the ecosystem. Clues ... several indices deriving from thermodynamics and information theory. A before-after comparison of these system ... indices allows the user to render quantitative judgements about the extent to which the community...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MATLAB package for automatic extraction of flow index in OCT-A images by intelligent vessel ... mentioned features are intended to provide quantitative information and trustable comparison during follow ... conditions. For this purpose, we used blood flow information as vessel density...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- flow. The development of automated methods for nuclear segmentation and classification enables the quantitative analysis ... classification that leverages the instance-rich information encoded within the vertical and horizontal distances...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...