- Referenced in 15 articles
- brane-world models with low-scale quantum gravity. The generator is based on phenomenologically realistic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Theory / Superstring Theory / Supergravity / Quantum Gravity. Broadly speaking, M-Theory is all about the very ... tries to reconcile the physical principles of Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, and Supersymmetry. In terms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- work on random surfaces and quantum gravity - neither of these subjects seem worthy of lengthy...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The Monte Carlo program KoralW version 1.51 and...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...