- Referenced in 7 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- tmLQCD: a program suite to simulate Wilson Twisted...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The implementation of the minimal supersymmetric standard model...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The vegas algorithm of Lepage is based on...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The chroma software system for lattice QCD. The...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The Pythia program is a standard tool for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- MC@NLO is a Fortran package to implement...