- Referenced in 4 articles
- first stage and bivariate spline quasi-interpolation by extension in the second stage...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 2577 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 817 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 1 article
- PolyMeCo - a polygonal mesh comparison tool. Polygonal meshes...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- DIERCKX is a package of Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The precision Monte Carlo event generator KK for...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Fortran subroutines for B-nets of box splines...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TESTPACK is a MATLAB program which demonstrates the...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The software package SPLINEPAK was designed as a...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- G+Smo (Geometry + Simulation Modules, pronounced ”gismo”) is...