- Referenced in 15 articles
- QVILIB: A library of quasi-variational inequality test problems. Quasi-variational inequalities (QVIs...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- problems with equilibrium constraints (MOPEC), or quasi-variational inequalities (QVI) in modeling languages...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- levmar : Levenberg-Marquardt nonlinear least squares algorithms in...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- ALGENCAN. Fortran code for general nonlinear programming that...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Several new interfaces have recently been developed requiring...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Introducing PENLAB, a Matlab code for nonlinear conic...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- This directory contains a collection of Mathematical Programs...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...