- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...