- Referenced in 253 articles
- special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query. We first study ... initial implementation of multiple group by query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform-access principle, the single-choice...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Prolog. It is often used as a query language for deductive databases. In recent years...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- trusted administrator introduces noise to the query responses with the goal of maintaining privacy ... database entries. In such a database, a query consists of a pair (S, f) where ... released as the response to the query. Results of Dinur, Dwork, and Nissim show that ... sampling error -- provided the total number of queries is sublinear in the number of database...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- widely used as the standard query language for RDF. Since the release of its first ... several interesting and very useful features for querying RDF.par In this paper, we survey ... impossibility of answering some unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation ... problem for queries including navigation functionalities. Finally, we discuss on possible alternatives to overcome these...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- leave the system, and can answer queries even if the system is continuously changing. Results...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Shortest-path queries in static networks. We consider the point-to-point (approximate) shortest-path ... query problem, which is the following generalization of the classical single-source (SSSP ... applications may ask shortest-path or distance queries, which should be answered as fast ... information systems researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing on spatial networks, and reachability queries...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- documents, relational databases, and object repositories. A query language that uses the structure ... intelligently can express queries across all these kinds of data, whether physically stored ... middleware. This specification describes a query language called XQuery, which is designed to be broadly...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- system includes the core database engine, a query system, a forms engine, and a programming...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- features are: multiple experimenter/laboratory/subjectpool/experiment classes/language support, attribute query selection, random recruitment, public and internal experiment...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- VisualSEEk: a fully automated content-based image query system. We describe a highly functional prototype ... novel in that the user forms the queries by diagramming spatial arrangements of color regions ... arrangements of similar regions. Prior to the queries, the system automatically extracts and indexes salient ... wide variety of complex joint color/spatial queries may be computed...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- computing the success probability of a given query, either exactly or using various approximate methods ... ProbLog1 corresponds to having a single query and no evidence). ProbLog2 also supports parameter learning...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- incorporates optimizations for nominals, conjunctive query answering, and incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- powerful and semantically well-defined conjunctive query language nRQL (new Racer Query Language...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- takes a pure Prolog program and a query of interest and then specialises the program ... that particular query...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- allows users to express simple, declarative queries and have them distributed and executed efficiently...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Core provides basic functionality to layout and query the network; to visually integrate the network...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- locate specific information. SPARQL, a powerful new query language fills that space, making it easy ... features and learn how to use SPARQL queries from your own Java™ applications with...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- QBIC project: querying image by content using color, texture and shape. In the query ... QBIC) project we are studying methods to query large on-line image databases using ... images’ content as the basis of the queries. Examples of the content we use include ... images and objects that provide useful query functionality, retrieval methods based on similarity as opposed...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- nested transactions (savepoints), online/hot backups, a sophisticated query planner/optimizer, and write ahead logging for fault...