- Referenced in 104 articles
- information systems researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing on spatial networks, and reachability queries...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- performance characteristics of an SQL query processing application are investigated on a number of different...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- extensibility and parallelism in database query processing, we have developed a new dataflow query execution ... predicates, are imported into the query processing operators using support functions. The semantics of support ... choose-plan meta-operator supports dynamic query evaluation plans that allow delaying selected optimization decisions ... until run-time, e.g., for embedded queries with free variables. The exchange meta-operator supports...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- comprehensive set-at-a-time query processing ability in a native XML store, with ... standard components of relational query processing, including algebraic rewriting and a cost-based optimizer...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- structural summary and efficient indexes, query processing can be quite inefficient due to an exhaustive ... exhaustive navigations for partial matching path queries start with the self-or-descendent axis ... sets clearly confirm that APEX improves query processing cost typically 2 to 54 times better...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- paper presents the storage, indexing and query processing architecture of eXist, an Open Source native ... implement most parts of the XPath query language specification and add support for keyword search...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Current proposals for web querying systems have assumed a centralized processing architecture wherein data ... implementation of DIASPORA, a highly distributed query processing system for the web. It is based ... that several web applications are more naturally processed in a distributed manner, opening up possibilities ... structural framework of a web site. Distributed queries on the model are expressed through...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform-access principle, the single-choice ... design ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process, continue to be incorporated into the Eiffel...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- index: towards verification-free query processing on graph databases. Graphs are prevalently used to model ... more and more demanding to efficiently process graph queries. Querying graph databases is costly since ... extensive experiments verify that query processing using FG-index is orders of magnitude more efficient...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- biological function of the query protein and to its interaction process with other molecules ... query protein as membrane or non-membrane; if it is a membrane protein, the process...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- formats is not usable by standard query processing engines and hence users need...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PRIX: indexing and querying XML using prufer sequences. We propose a new way of indexing ... documents and processing twig patterns in an XML database. Every XML document in the database ... correspondence between trees and sequences. During query processing, a twig pattern is also transformed into...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue ... special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query. We first study...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FedX: A federation layer for distributed query processing on linked open data. Motivated ... chal- lenges to query processing are emerging. Especially in distributed settings that require joining data ... timization techniques are necessary for efficient query processing. We propose novel join processing and grouping ... practical framework that enables efficient SPARQL query processing on heterogeneous, virtually integrated Linked Data sources...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- documents, combined with a process for generating new queries used to search for new related...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- meet the XML processing requirements. Alongside the standardization activities of query languages, there...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods have been proposed for accelerating query processing in XML documents. The structural summary approach ... scanned during query processing. However, most of the methods based on this approach cannot support ... huge index size. Many query processing methods focus on processing twig pattern matching and these ... intermediate results. The problem with these query processing methods include generating huge intermediate results...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- enhance the efficiency of the query answering process in disjunctive databases...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- system designed from scratch for storing and processing XML data. Contrary to the common belief ... multi-user synchronization as well as query processing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- query protein as GPCR on non-GPCR; if it is a GPCR protein, the process ... desired two-layer results for a query protein sequence within about 20 seconds...