- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- FastFDs: A heuristic-driven, depth-first algorithm for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MiniCon: a scalable algorithm for answering queries using...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- IPSEN-environment: An integrated and incremental project support...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- TANE: An efficient algorithm for discovering functional and...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Communication protocols for mathematical services based on KQML...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The model transformation language of the VIATRA2 framework...