- Referenced in 8 articles
- graphics processors, such as radix and bitonic sort. quicksort can thus be seen...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- hfloat (for huge floats) is a library package...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier. Performance profiler for serial and...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The KeY System is a formal software development...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- On the adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first...