- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- E-SETHEO: An automated3 theorem prover We have...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 2756 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- IFStile: IFStile - Iterated Function Systems - visualize substitution tilings...