- Referenced in 13 articles
- concerns improving local search algorithms for random $ k$-SAT instances with $k>3$. Although ... progress lags far behind on random $k$-SAT instances with $k>3$. This work proposes ... CCAsubscore is very efficient for solving random $ k$-SAT instances with $k>3$, and significantly ... smaller $ k$, while the subscore notion is not suitable for solving random 3-SAT...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- essentially to prove the unsatisfiability of random k-sat formulae and which has been inspired...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- search algorithms for random instances of the K-satisfiability (K-SAT) problem. We present...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Polybori: A framework for Gröbner-basis computations with...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...