- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...