- Referenced in 339 articles
- dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne twister...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random ... classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others proposed ... produced by a given family of random number generators. That is, for a given kind ... test and a given class of random number generators, to determine how large should...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Efficient and Portable Pseudo-Random Number Generator...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- measuring the quality of a random number generator...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such generators...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- cryptographic functions, from hashing to pseudo-random number generation to authenticated encryption. For a quick...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- dynamic memory management, timing functions, random number generator and so on, the program is easily...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- some additional density functions and pseudo-random number generators for statistical distributions, a general purpose...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- provides the user the various SPRNG random number generators each in its own library...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- precision package) ; RANDOM (Fortran-90 pseudo-random number generator based on provably normal number theory...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Mittag–Leffler random number generator. Matlab function mlrnd. Returns a matrix of IID random numbers...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- implementations for combined multiple recursive random number generators. Combining parallel multiple recursive sequences provides ... efficient way of implementing random number generators with long periods and good structural properties. Such...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- optionally (second) a seed for the random number generator. For example, ”siege_v4 7pipe.cnf...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- NVIDIA CUDA Random Number Generation library (cuRAND) delivers high performance GPU-accelerated random number generation ... cuRAND library delivers high quality random numbers 8x faster using hundreds of processor cores available ... flexible interfaces, allowing you to generate random numbers in bulk from host code running...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Number Test Suite. Dieharder is a random number generator (rng) testing suite. It is intended ... test generators, not files of possibly random numbers as the latter is a fallacious view ... random. Is the number 7 random? If it is generated by a random process ... this one) it is not. Perfect random number generators produce ”unlikely” sequences of random numbers...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- random number generator for PC’s. Nature of problem: Any Monte Carlo calculation requiring ... uniform random number generator. Solution method: The add-and-carry method is adapted...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- contains probabilistic and reliability indicators and random number generators from GBS distributions. Parameter estimates...