- Referenced in 351 articles
- dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne twister...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random ... classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others proposed ... suites for either sequences of uniform random numbers in [0,1] or bit sequences ... produced by a given family of random number generators. That is, for a given kind...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Sobol sequences, is ”less random” than a pseudorandom number sequence, but more useful for such ... sample space ”more uniformly” than random numbers. Algorithms that use such sequences may have superior...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Efficient and Portable Pseudo-Random Number Generator...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- show that for the randomized version of Quicksort, the number of element swaps performed ... measure Inv. More precisely, we prove that randomized Quicksort performs expected ... Inv/n))) element swaps, where Inv denotes the number of inversions in the input sequence. This...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- cryptographic functions, from hashing to pseudo-random number generation to authenticated encryption. For a quick...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- measuring the quality of a random number generator...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such generators...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- phase information from a nearly minimal number of random measurements. Indeed, the sequence of successive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- dynamic memory management, timing functions, random number generator and so on, the program is easily...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Bayesian inference using posterior simulation for a number of statistical models. Most simulation is done ... some additional density functions and pseudo-random number generators for statistical distributions, a general purpose...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Mittag–Leffler random number generator. Matlab function mlrnd. Returns a matrix of IID random numbers...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- some remarks on the quality of pseudorandom number generators commonly used in Monte Carlo calculations ... quality generator called RANLUX (for LUXury RANdom numbers), using the algorithm of M. Lüscher [ibid...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- normal form. They start by assigning a random value to each variable. If the assignment ... GSAT makes the change which minimizes the number of unsatisfied clauses in the new assignment ... with some probability picks a variable at random. WalkSAT first picks a clause which ... random, WalkSAT is guaranteed at least a chance of one out of the number...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- provides the user the various SPRNG random number generators each in its own library...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- noise radar, for cryptographic systems, for random number generators. The developed approach is also...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- precision package) ; RANDOM (Fortran-90 pseudo-random number generator based on provably normal number theory...