- Referenced in 25 articles
- statistical analysis and simulation of random waves and random loads. WAFO is freely redistributable software ... life prediction for random loads; Theoretical density of rainflow cycles Sea modelling: Simulation of linear ... linear Gaussian waves; Estimation of seamodels (spectrums); Joint wave height, wave steepness, wave period distributions...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- R package hsmm: Hidden Semi Markov Models: This...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...