- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...