- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...