- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1513 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...