- Referenced in 806 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- DarkSUSY: computing supersymmetric dark matter properties numerically. The...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- SPheno, a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra, SUSY...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 1810 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Fastlim is a fast LHC limit calculator for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- SusyBSG: a Fortran code for BR[B→Xsγ...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- REAP (Renormalization group Evolution of Angles and Phases...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- A rigorous ODE solver and Smale’s 14th...