- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- DarkSUSY: computing supersymmetric dark matter properties numerically. The...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- SPheno, a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra, SUSY...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2183 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Fastlim is a fast LHC limit calculator for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SusyBSG: a Fortran code for BR[B→Xsγ...
- Referenced in 2765 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block...