- Referenced in 35 articles
- representation of the rational approximant in barycentric form with interpolation at certain support points ... fitting, RKFIT, and other existing methods for rational approximation...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...