- Referenced in 7 articles
- HOL90: The rational reconstruction of HOL88...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algorithms: univariate polynomial interpolation , univariate rational function reconstruction , and multivariate polynomial interpolation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- fields. We present fast algorithms for computing rational first integrals with bounded degree ... first order differential equation and the reconstruction of a bivariate polynomial annihilating this power series ... their method into a certified algorithm computing rational first integrals via systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- experimental design and computational modeling. Principles of “rational” drug design are used in the construction ... several Inverse Problems -- formulated as (chemical) graph reconstruction problems -- related to the design of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic objects in...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...