- Referenced in 19 articles
- modeling chemical reactions with atomistic potentials based on the reactive force field approach. In collaboration ... elements, such as transition metals, the bond-order based reactive force field can in principle...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- IMD is a software package for classical molecular...
- Referenced in 5270 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 1275 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1551 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Reactive molecular dynamics: numerical methods and algorithmic techniques...