- Referenced in 6 articles
- sPuReMD (serial Purdue reactive molecular dynamics program), a unique reactive classical MD code. We describe...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- IMD is a software package for classical molecular...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...