- Referenced in 4 articles
- numerical kernel for coupled simulation codes, Reactive mass transport (RMT) simulation is a powerful numerical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Reactive Material Transport in Porous Media. Reactive mass transport of dissolved species is highly relevant ... examples of these, the absorption of dissolved reactive chemicals in rocks or nanoporous reactors ... time dependent behavior of the reactive mass transport on the pore-scale. To this ... simulate three-dimensional flow, mass transport and reactions of chemically reactive dissolved species in porous...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- numerical model for simulating flow and reactive transport in porous media. Sophisticated and robust numerical ... NUFT (Nonisothermal Unsaturated-saturated Flow and Transport) code, which is a highly flexible computer software ... multiphase, multi-component heat and mass flow and reactive transport in unsaturated and saturated porous...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...