- Referenced in 6 articles
- Reactive molecular dynamics: numerical methods and algorithmic techniques. ..In this paper, we present implementation details ... sPuReMD (serial Purdue reactive molecular dynamics program), a unique reactive classical MD code. We describe...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- PuReMD-GPU: A reactive molecular dynamics simulation package for GPUs. We present an efficient ... community code, PuReMD, for reactive molecular dynamics simulations using the ReaxFF force field. PuReMD...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- dynamics, where possible, rather than on molecular dynamics. A variety of force fields ... molecular mechanics for organic systems, the embedded atom model for metals and the reactive REBO...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- IMD is a software package for classical molecular...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...