- Referenced in 505 articles
- arbitrary finite set or a bounded segment of the real line...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- functions univariate and multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions (fast, very accurate ... slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic with error bounds (does the job, slow...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- real-valued functions f and arbitrary row types, as a consequence greatly improving the bounds...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- real numbers. The decision variables, continuous or discrete, have to be bounded. Functions and constraints ... means of rectangular regions from the real Euclidean space. It can prove the problem insatisfiability ... interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature is to combine...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- important parts of sBB methods: bounds tightening (BT) and branching strategies. We extend a branching ... demand for open-source solvers for real-world MINLP problems, we have developed...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- real roots of a system of nonlinear equations within a region defined by bounds...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- handle three types of polynomials: trigonometric, real and hybrid. The positivity of the polynomials ... domain. POS3POLY allows also to define Bounded Real Lemma constraints. The library is written...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- entertains a relative mistake bound. We conclude with experiments using real datasets, which underscore...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- such as integers and reals. In addition, both the bounded and infinite-bounded model checkers...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- primitives that permit the use of real-time bounds in the logical characterisation...
Complex Optimization Toolbox
- Referenced in 30 articles
- optimizing problems in complex variables, although real optimization is also possible and is without performance ... matrix- or tensor-valued residual functions, complex bound constraints, Levenberg–Marquardt and Gauss–Newton with ... trust region, and much more: automated numerical real and complex differentiation, preservation of unknowns...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- methods) are widely used for isolating the real roots of f in a given interval ... simple O(d(L+lnd)) bound on the size of the subdivision tree ... benchmark problem of isolating all real roots of an integer polynomial f of degree ... technique of the standard Mahler-Davenport root bounds to interpret the integral in terms...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- real applications in E 3 , although its computational complexity does not improve the theoretical bounds...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- specification and analysis of resource-bound real-time systems. VERSA is a tool that assists ... algebraic analysis of real-time systems. It is based on ACSR, a timed ... process algebra designed to express resource-bound real-time distributed systems. VERSA supports the analysis...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- reals. The tool can handle various nonlinear real functions such as polynomials, trigonometric functions, exponential ... formulas, where δ is a numerical error bound specified by the user. dReal also produces...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- supported features include conformal dimension bounds, OPE bounds, and bootstrap with or without global symmetries ... machines. We exemplify usage extensively with several real-world applications. In passing we give...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- introductory chapters explain graph colouring, and bounds and constructive algorithms. The author then shows ... modern techniques can be applied to classic real-world operational research problems such as seating...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- describes a new very efficient branch-and-bound exact maximum clique algorithm BBMCSP, designed ... massive sparse graphs which appear frequently in real life problems from different fields. State ... sparse case such as core-based bounds. Reported results show that it is several orders ... Moreover, a number of real networks with many millions of nodes are solved...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- tight bounds for the worst-case execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- analysis for hybrid systems. dReach is a bounded reachability analysis tool for nonlinear hybrid systems ... hybrid systems to first-order formulas over real numbers, which are solved by delta-decision...