- Referenced in 806 articles
- specified features such as those of largest real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements ... vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- means of rectangular regions from the real Euclidean space. It can prove the problem insatisfiability...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- expressing electron wave-functions directly in real space, without the use of explicit basis sets...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- total spread of the MLWF in real space. This is done in the space ... include analysis of chemical bonding in real space; calculation of dielectric properties via the modern...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- operating system for the Deep-Space 1 space craft, and of previous work in applying ... existing model checkers and theorem provers to real applications...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- supports multiprecision integer, real, and complex datatypes. The required array space for multiprecision data types...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- parallel optimization over awkward search spaces, which may include real-valued, discrete, and conditional dimensions...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- distances between statistical observations in metric spaces. Thus even if the observations are complex objects ... like functions, one can use their real valued nonnegative distances for inference. Theory and application...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- electronic structure calculations. A general real-space multigrid-based program package MIKA (Multigrid Instead...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Clifford algebras Clp,q of real non-degenerate quadratic spaces Rp,q. Clifford algebras...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- algorithm (MiKM) for nonexpansive operators in real Hilbert spaces. We give the convergence...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- over time, efficiently and within limited storage. Real graphs typically have thousands or millions ... typically produce overcomplete bases, which wastes both space and time. In this paper we propose ... while achieving significant savings in space and time: on real data, Colibri-S requires much ... less space and is orders of magnitude faster (in proportion to the square...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- RESCU: A real space electronic structure method. In this work we present RESCU, a powerful ... than 5000 atoms when using a real space grid discretization. The scaling is better...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- variables [WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular ... reachability analysis of the symbolic state-space. Since version 3.2 it can also check liveness ... traces in case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- initio calculations, using a real-space finite-difference approach, is also publicly available for download...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SPARC (Simulation Package for Ab-initio Real-space Calculations), we present an accurate and efficient...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- step Crank-Nicholson method by discretizing in space and time. The discretized equation is then ... solved by propagation, in either imaginary or real time, over small time steps. The method...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- categories are not approximately equally represented. Often real-world data sets are predominately composed ... achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than only under-sampling the majority class. This...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- systems. It has been applied successfully on real-world problems such as protein structure prediction ... because it avoids searching a large hypothesis space for consistent hypotheses as, for instance, FOIL...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ATLAS: a real-space finite-difference implementation of orbital-free density functional theory. Orbital-free ... implemented software. Here we develop a real-space finite-difference (FD) method for the numerical ... equation. Our approach engages both the real-space finite-difference method and a direct energy...