- Referenced in 640 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- clutter and occlusion while achieving near real-time performance...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems that ... failures may have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled ... desired requirements. In KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata ... correctness requirements are expressed in the real-time temporal logic TCTL...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling of systems with persistent ... deployed to target platforms using Real Time Workshop...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- suited to programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- proving automatically the absence of run time errors in programs written in the C programming ... large embedded control-command safety critical real-time software generated automatically from synchronous specifications, producing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Pfinder: real-time tracking of the human body. Pfinder is a real-time system...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- languages, synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MonoSLAM: Real-Time Single Camera SLAM. We present a real-time algorithm which can recover ... single uncontrolled camera, achieving real time but drift-free performance inaccessible to structure from motion ... present applications of MonoSLAM to real-time 3D localization and mapping for a high-performance...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those ... case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces may be automatically...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- other tools. There are extensions for real-time simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- validation environment for component-based real-time systems It is widely recognised that the automated ... study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems. Currently, the toolbox contains dedicated...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- many future pervasive applications with real-time security needs. Our cipher, named PRINCE, allows encryption...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- TrueTime is a Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real-time control systems. TrueTime facilitates co-simulation ... controller task execution in real-time kernels, network transmissions, and continuous plant dynamics...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Tool for Compositional Model-Checking of Real-Time Systems. In this paper we present ... compositional model-checking of real-time systems. CMC is based on a completely different method ... compared to existing real-time verification tools (HYTECH, KRONOS, UPPAAL). After a description...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LUSTRE: a declarative language for real-time programming. LUSTRE is a synchronous data-flow language ... which interact with their environments in real-time. After an informal presentation of the language...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- suited for the design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- areas, similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double ... machines, thereby spending too much time moving data instead of doing useful floating-point operations...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- displaying large geometric models in real time. It was originally designed during the course ... features: Fast startup and progressive loading. Real-time interactive display with a user-selectable frame...