- Referenced in 5 articles
- called ”Borel-Moore homology”) of real and complex toric varieties with rational or integer coefficients...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...