- Referenced in 644 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... University in Sweden. It is appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection ... deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- systems. Real-time systems are systems that must perform a task within strict time deadlines ... protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems. These systems are often part of complex ... failures may have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled ... desired requirements. In KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- suited to programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- human body. Pfinder is a real-time system for tracking people and interpreting their behavior...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where timing aspects ... Uppaal2k include: A graphical system editor allowing graphical descriptions of systems. A graphical simulator which ... case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces may be automatically...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- validation environment for component-based real-time systems It is widely recognised that the automated ... provide an open validation platform for timed asynchronous systems (such as telecommunication protocols or distributed ... study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems. Currently, the toolbox contains dedicated...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- like module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best ... suited for the design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Tool for Compositional Model-Checking of Real-Time Systems. In this paper we present ... compositional model-checking of real-time systems. CMC is based on a completely different method ... compared to existing real-time verification tools (HYTECH, KRONOS, UPPAAL). After a description ... mutual exclusion protocol and a railroad crossing system...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- convex polyhedra is employed in several systems for the analysis and verification of hardware ... synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real-time control systems. TrueTime facilitates co-simulation of controller task execution...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- tool for BDD-based verification of real-time systems. This paper gives a short overview ... model checking tool for real-time systems. The modeling language are timed automata extended with...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- composing, simulating and reasoning of concurrent, real-time systems and other possible domains. It comes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- development and verification of real-time embedded systems The correct behavior of real-time applications ... fact, violations of real-time constraints in embedded systems are the most difficult errors ... system itself. Clearly, the development of real-time systems requires rigorous methods and tools ... dedicated to the design and validation of real-time telecommunications software. One of the major...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- parametric verification and robustness analysis of real-time systems with parameters. It relies...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Snort: open source intrusion prevention system capable of real-time traffic analysis and packet logging...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- multiprocessor on-line competitive algorithm for real-time system scheduling. We study competitive on-line ... scheduling in multiprocessor real-time environments. In our model, every task has a deadline ... guarantee that any on-line parallel real-time scheduler can give. Then we present ... known for competitive scheduling of multiprocessor real-time systems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- schedulability analysis tool for embedded real-time systems, developed at Uppsala University...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MARTE: Modeling and Analysis of Real-time and Embedded systems. This specification ... model-based description of real time and embedded systems. These core concepts are then refined ... detailed design of real-time and embedded characteristics of systems. MARTE concerns also model-based ... define new techniques for analyzing real-time and embedded systems, but to support them. Hence...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- aided formal verification of reactive, real-time and hybrid systems based on their temporal specification...