- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2650 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package dlm: Bayesian and Likelihood Analysis of...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- PcGive Professionaltm aims to give an operational and...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...