- Referenced in 298 articles
- group at Carnegie Mellon University , the Mechanized Reasoning Group at University of Genova The Mechanized ... Reasoning Group at University of Trento. NuSMV is a reimplementation and extension...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- method. In particular, we prove that under reasonable assumptions the sequence generated by Newton...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- while keeping the computational effort at a reasonable level...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that in those places...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- form a thriving paradigm in computer assisted reasoning. Many of the developments of the last ... uence on the ¯eld of automated reasoning has been diverse and profound ... higher order logic originally developed for reasoning about hardware.2 The multi-faceted contribution of Robin...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- examples of this kind of semi-automated reasoning systems include Coq, PVS, HOL, and Isabelle ... Paradoxically, none of the existing semi-automated reasoning systems have an adequate primary notion ... just maintenance). The Intelligible semi-automated reasoning (Isar) approach to readable formal proof documents sets ... interactive proof assistants, we arrive at a reasonable environment for live proof document editing. Thus...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 192 articles
- most powerful and friendly reasoning systems for first-order logic. The prover has successfully participated...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- commercial codes use them. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, the multigrid solution...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- world. This allows programs to reason about the state of the world and consider...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- attempt to present a reasonable balance of theory and numerical procedures used in the finite...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications that need to represent and reason about ... systems where sound-and-complete OWL DL reasoning is essential. Pellet includes support ... nominals, conjunctive query answering, and incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information about the architecture ... features in Pellet Help. An OWL DL reasoner like Pellet is a core component...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- solve more instances than Chaff in a reasonable amount of time...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- public key cryptosystem. NTRU features reasonably short, easily created keys, high speed, and low memory...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- these disciplines, expert systems which can reason, and certain aspects of artificial intelligence...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- logic and its theorem prover” [J. Autom. Reasoning 4, No.2, 117-172 (1988)]. However...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Matlab® Version 6.5 or newer on some reasonably fast platform, (iii) the Matlab® symbolic...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Nets) is a tool for representing and reasoning with condition ceteris paribus preference statements...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Queries) primitive. The assumption of sublinearity becomes reasonable as databases grow increasingly large.We extend this...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning and knowledge representation, processing of natural language...