- Referenced in 75 articles
- system for representing commonsense knowledge about action and change. It implements a fragment ... McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- planners: the handling of continuous linear change, and the handling of duration-dependent effects ... which require tightly coupled temporal and numeric reasoning during planning. COLIN combines FF-style forward ... heuristic of CRIKEY3, to support reasoning directly with continuous change. We extend the range ... gradient of the continuous numeric change effected by an action. Finally, we explore the potential...
- Referenced in 1 article
- variety of application and system actions (e.g. changing algorithms or allocating cores). To address this ... SEEC. SEEC automatically and dynamically schedules actions to meet application specified goals. While other self ... systems programmers to separately specify observations and actions, according to their expertise. SEEC s runtime ... reason about previously unseen applications and actions while automatically adapting to changes in both application...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- eventually modify that behavior according to changes in the operational environment or in the system ... reasoning. KnowLang provides for a special knowledge context and a special reasoner operating in that ... reasoning help to establish the vital connection between knowledge, perception, and actions that realize self...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Practical principled FRP: forget the past, change the future, FRPNow! We present a new interface ... simple and expressive way for performing IO actions from FRP code. We also provide ... technique (using Kripke logical relations) for reasoning about which FRP functions may “forget their past...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...