- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 825 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...